6.25.2012



Well, I got my Bead Soup Blog Party Partner! YAY! She is way more advanced then I am. Her Name is Suzann Sladcik Wilson of Beadphoria. Beadphoria is dedicated to the enhancement and empowerment of one’s mind, body, & spirit through the use of beading and jewelry design. Suzann and her team strive to provide individuals with timely and accurate information, great advice on tools, tips and techniques and to be an outstanding resource to all in the global beading community. AWESOME!

I can’t wait to see what she will be sending me. I have already begun looking through the HUGE stash of pieces I have collected over time. I only call it collected because I buy WAY too much to ever use all of it in my creations. Plus, I usually only create when I am giving a personal gift to someone. So let’s just say I have plenty.

Suzann and I are going to reach each other sometime tomorrow to chat about the swap. I look forward to hearing from her. So until then……

No comments: